Note: You must request services 4 weeks before the quarter begins. Your requested materials will be reviewed for compliance with copyright laws.
UCSD Libraries' Course Reserves provides print and digital reservation services free of charge.
Academic Computing & Media Services (ACMS)
provides course website hosting and development, course software (WebCT), quizzes and grade posting, course chat, and scanning equipment.
- General campus and Skaggs School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences: Ted, a learning management system, is available through Academic Computing & Media Services (ACMS). Ted includes:
- Communication tools
- Online assessments
- Password-protected space for course handouts
- Secure grade posting
- School of Medicine: Office of Educational Computing (EdCom) provides:
- Instructional Web support
- Core course websites
- Tutorials and learning modules
- Medical student contact lists
provides printing, duplicating, scanning, and offers instructional services:
- Course packet, syllabus, and exam printing
- Large-format printing
- Mail merge
- Document capture
- CD/ DVD duplicating
- Free pickup and delivery (on campus)
Call (858) 534-3020 or visit one of 3 campus locations.
UCSD Associated Students
, with your approval, provides student note-takers to compile class notes and materials that can serve as study aids for classmates.
- A.S. Soft Reserves provides:
- Copies of class notes and outlines
- Course readers
- Print copies of homework and exams
- A.S. Lecture Notes gives students an additional study tool. This is a free service for faculty and available to students for a minimal fee.
are supplied through several UCSD organizations to assist your students.
- UCSD Bookstore:
- General Store Co-op:
- For information on services, call (858) 534-3167.
- Order a book by e-mail.
- Groundwork Books is a student-run, nonprofit bookstore and community resource center offering: