- Class goals and how they link to each assignment
- Classroom conduct
- Academic integrity at UC San Diego (see suggested academic integrity statements for your syllabi)
- Your responsibility to report all suspected academic misconduct to the Academic Integrity Office (see the suggested policy for responding to misconduct)
- Using Turnitin, if applicable (see suggested syllabus statements if you're using Turnitin)
- We suggest using this 1 page integrity policy, modified by you for your class, as created by the AI Peer Educators.
You can also list these additional integrity standards on your class syllabi, or provide them to students with each assignment or exam: