Reporting Student Misconduct
June 11, 2013 4:52:51 PM PDT
Faculty, staff, and students who witness alleged student misconduct can file a complaint. Find out how.
In the right place? For information about academic misconduct, please see Academic Integrity.
Misconduct includes but is not limited to:
- Fabricating information
- Physical assault
- Sexual harassment
- Sex offenses
- Theft/ vandalism
- Unauthorized entry
- Unauthorized use of computers/ accounts
To report alleged student misconduct
- Include the following information in a written complaint:
- Your name and contact information
- Name of student(s) involved in the alleged misconduct
- Name and contact information for all victims and/ or witnesses
- Date and location of the incident
- Detailed description of the incident
- Submit the complaint in one of these ways:
- Send a printed complaint to the Office of Student Conduct, Mail Code 0048.
- Hand-deliver the complaint to:
Office of Student Conduct
Student Services Center, 5th floor, Suite 510
Hours: 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. weekdays
If you would like to know the current status of a complaint, or if you have questions, contact Director Ben White, Office of Student Conduct, (858) 534-6225.