- Major department residency requirement (if applicable) has been met
- Transfer coursework has been approved and transcripts from other institutions are noted in TritonLink or ISIS
- Confirm that any conditions/requirements of petitions have been met.
- For double majors:
- Check to see that courses are the same as those approved on the double major petition
- Verify that the student completed 10 separate upper-division courses for your department's major
Important: If the audit is blue, it is still possible that all requirements have not been met. It is your responsibility to verify all graduation criteria.