How to Elect or View an Online W-2 Statement
Last Updated: February 28, 2014 2:41:51 PM PST
Find out how to change your W-2 settings and view W-2s online using At Your Service Online (AYSO), UC's secure payroll and benefits website.
Note: W-2 election period is Feb. 15 through Dec. 31 each year.
- Go to At Your Service Online:
- Enter your At Your Service Online (AYSO) username and password.
- New users: If you don't have a username, click New User to set one up.
- Current users: Click Forgot your username or password? to retrieve your username or reset your password.
Note: To reset your password you can choose to have a temporary password sent to your UC email address or answer the password challenge questions. If you continue to have problems, call AYSO customer service at (800) 888-8267 during business hours.
- Click W-2 under the Income & Taxes heading, in the top right corner of your screen.
- From the W-2 Selection screen, choose Select Delivery Method from the list of links in the left-hand column.
- Click the checkbox to select how you will receive your W-2. If you opt to have it delivered electronically, click the checkbox next to the e-mail address you prefer.
- Note: Your election to participate in the Online W-2 Program remains active until you initiate a change. You do not need to renew your election each year.
- Click on the year you wish to view.
- Print the page, if you wish.
- To end the session, click Log Off in the top right corner of your screen.
Note: This page has a friendly link that's easy to remember: http://blink.ucsd.edu/go/onlinew2