Taxes: How to Get a UCSD W-2 Statement
Last Updated: February 28, 2014 2:34:45 PM PST
W-2s are available online to all UCSD employees for years 2005 - 2013. Former employees can access W-2s online for three years after date of separation. W-2s for years prior to 2005 are available via paper copy only.
- If you chose online delivery of your W-2 on or before January 12, 2014, UCSD emailed you on 1/21/14 to notify you that your 2013 W-2 is available online through At Your Service Online (AYSO). You will not get a paper W-2 through the mail.
- If you did not choose online delivery of your W-2, a paper W-2 was mailed to you on January 21, 2014 at the address in the payroll system as of January 12, 2014. Your W-2 is also available online through At Your Service Online (AYSO).
- All employees can view and print their 2013 W-2 online through AYSO.
- Sign in to At Your Service Online (AYSO).
- Via Single Sign-On (current employees with business systems access only - see instructions)
- Via AYSO password (any current or former employee)
- Current users: Enter your AYSO username and password. If you've forgotten them, click "Forgot your Username or Password?
- Former employees: you will need to reset your username and password in order to access your W-2 online. See "Need Help?" below.
- Need help? If you need help resetting your username or password, email email@example.com with the subject line "AYSO reset." Include your first name, last name, phone number, and employee ID number (if you have it).
- Click W-2 under the green Income & Taxes heading
- Click on the year you want to view.
- Print the page.
Request a paper copy of your W-2 statement for any year by submitting the Employee's Request Form - Duplicate W-2 (PDF). The W-2 will be mailed to you. We cannot fax or email W-2s. Note that the W-2 printed from At Your Service Online (AYSO) is identical to the one we will mail you. You may use a W-2 you print through AYSO when you file your tax return.
- Select how you'd like to receive the duplicate W-2 statement by checking "Payroll Pick-up" or "U.S. Mail."
- U.S. mail: W-2 statements will be mailed to the address indicated on the Duplicate W-2 Employee Request form.
- Payroll Pick-Up - available 8 - 4:30, Monday through Friday:
- Torrey Pines Center South, Suite 305
10280 N. Torrey Pines Road
La Jolla, CA 92037
- Bring photo identification
- Metered parking is available in the parking lot in front of the building.
- The campus loop shuttle stops at Torrey Pines Center South
- Submit the completed "Employee's Request Form - Duplicate W-2" to payroll via fax or mail:
- By fax:
- By mail:
UCSD Payroll Division
9500 Gilman Drive, Mail Code 0952
La Jolla, CA 92093-0952