All employees can access their W-2 online, whether they chose online delivery through At Your Service Online (AYSO) or not. Current employees can access their W-2s for years 2005 - 2013 through AYSO. Former employees can access the W-2s only for years 2011, 2012, and 2013, but can order W-2s for years prior to 2011 by following the instructions in the "How to request a paper copy of a W-2" section below.
- Sign in to At Your Service Online (AYSO).
- Via Single Sign-On (current employees with business systems access only - see instructions)
- Via AYSO password (any current or former employee)
- Current users: Enter your AYSO username and password. If you've forgotten them, click "Forgot your Username or Password?
- Former employees: you will need to reset your username and password in order to access your W-2 online. See "Need Help?" below.
- Need help? If you need help resetting your username or password, or if you are no longer employed at UCSD, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "AYSO reset." Include your first name, last name, phone number, and employee ID number (if you have it).
- Click W-2 under the green Income & Taxes heading
- Click on the year you want to view.
- Print the page.
Request a paper copy of your W-2 statement for any year by submitting the Employee's Request Form - Duplicate W-2 (PDF). The W-2 will be mailed to you. We cannot fax or email W-2s. Note that the W-2 printed from At Your Service Online (AYSO) is identical to the one we will mail you. You may use a W-2 you print through AYSO when you file your tax return.
- Select how you'd like to receive the duplicate W-2 statement by checking "Payroll Pick-up" or "U.S. Mail."
- U.S. mail: W-2 statements will be mailed to the address indicated on the Duplicate W-2 Employee Request form.
- Payroll Pick-Up - available 8 - 4:30, Monday through Friday:
- Torrey Pines Center South, Suite 305
10280 N. Torrey Pines Road
La Jolla, CA 92037
- Bring photo identification
- Metered parking is available in the parking lot in front of the building.
- The campus loop shuttle stops at Torrey Pines Center South
- Submit the completed "Employee's Request Form - Duplicate W-2" to payroll via fax or mail:
- By fax:
- By mail:
UCSD Payroll Division
9500 Gilman Drive, Mail Code 0952
La Jolla, CA 92093-0952
2014 Forms W-2 will be distributed on or before January 31, 2015.
- Those who chose online delivery through At Your Service Online (AYSO) before 12/31/14 will get an email from UCSD announcing the availability of the 2014 W-2 through AYSO.
- W-2s will be mailed on or before 1/31/15 to the address in the UCSD Payroll system as of 12/31/14.
To choose online delivery of the W-2 through AYSO: see How to Elect or View an Online W-2 Statement.
Current employees can change their address in the UCSD Payroll System through AYSO: see At Your Service: How to Update Your Contact Information
Former employees can change their address in the UCSD Payroll System by contacting their former department.