Timekeepers: How to Manage MyTime Entry
Last Updated: July 5, 2016 1:48:01 PM PDT
Timekeepers, get an overview of MyTime Entry.
- You must have a user ID and password to log onto MTE. If you don't have a user ID and password, contact your departmental security administrator (DSA).
- Select MyTime from the Personal tools in Blink.
- Log on using your user ID and password.
The following links are displayed:
- Employee Time Entry: To enter your own time.
- Pending Time Approvals: To approve time requests (if you do).
- Timekeeper Missing Timecards (Monthly/Biweekly): Missing timecards by pay cycle and timekeeper code.
- Timekeeper Reporting (Monthly/Biweekly): Review calculations, accept and spread time.
- Timekeeper History (Monthly/Biweekly):Historical information
- Administration: Set up employee information, assign supervisors, and set up due dates.
- Set up employee information
- Overtime designation.
- Secondary email address.
- Adding Supervisor and/or Time Approvers.
- Review and accept entered time.
- Review funding spreading and calculations.
- If necessary apply bargaining union rules and make necessary adjustments to comply with union contracts.
- Perform manual spreading if necessary.
- Monitor pending approvals.
- Missing Timecards
- Follow up on missing timecards
- Communicate with supervisors, time approvers and employees.
- Serve as subject matter expert to employees in using the MyTime Entry application.
For more information, contact Payroll