This screens contains the following:
- Employee Name
- Today's Date
- Due Date
- Current Calendar
- Leave Balance Summary
- Current Appointment(s) Tab(s)
- Summary Tab
The Summary Tab contains information about you (the employee)
- Employee Details: Employee ID, E-mail, Pay Cycle and Overtime designation.
- Primary Timekeeper: Contact information of primary timekeeper.
- Leave Balances: Balances for vacation, sick and comp time.
- Appointment(s) information: Appointment number(s), Department, Title, Supervisor/ Time Approvers, and Begin/ End date of Appt.
- Summary of hours entered.
To enter hours worked, absences or other type(s)
NOTE: An Appointment is the employee's position. It determines the relationship between employee and employer. An Appointment number indicates the position of the appointment in the payroll system.
- Select Date on Calendar.
- New Entry Screen Box pops out
- Select Appointment number if more than one appointment is available, otherwise it defaults to the only selection.
- Select the Type of Hours. Icon describes types.
- Enter the number of Hours.
- Enter Comments (optional).
- Click Create
After hours are submitted for approval:
- The system generates an automatic email to your supervisor and time approver(s).
- Supervisor or time approver will approve or deny it.
- If time is approved, you will get a confirmation email that your time has been approved.
- If time is denied, you will get an email and you should revise your time with your supervisor.