At Your Service: How to View Your Earnings Statement (Pay Advice)
May 29, 2012 10:07:14 AM PDT
Find out how to view your earnings and deductions for current and past pay periods through At Your Service Online, UC's secure payroll and benefits Web site.
In the right place? This page describes how to view your pay advice. To print your official direct deposit statement, follow these instructions.
- Go to At Your Service Online:
- Enter your username. If you don't have a username or have forgotten it, enter your Social Security number.
- Enter your password. If you don't have a password or you have forgotten it, click Forgot Password.
Note: If you have a UC e-mail address, the system will send you a temporary password. If you don't have an e-mail address that the system recognizes, call the toll-free Customer Service number, (800) 888-8267, during business hours.
- Click Earnings Statement under the "Income & Taxes" heading, in the top right corner of your screen.
- You are now on the Pay Date Selection screen.
- See the live links in the left column, under the Pay Date heading.
- Click any live link in the column to see your pay advice for that pay date.
- To end the session, click Log Off, in the top right corner of your screen.
For more information, contact Payroll
, (858) 534-3247.