At Your Service: How to View and Print Your Direct Deposit Statement
May 29, 2012 10:05:25 AM PDT
Learn how you can now view and print your official payroll direct deposit statement through At Your Service Online, UC's secure payroll and benefits website.
As of Aug. 1, 2006, UCSD employees no longer receive a printed direct deposit statement. Instead, you can now visit At Your Service Online to:
- Print an earnings statement whenever you want, from any location
- Access up to three years of statements, beginning with the June, 2006 statement
- Link to At Your Service Online:
- Enter your username. If you don't have a username or you have forgotten it, enter your Social Security Number.
- Enter your password. If you don't have a password or you have forgotten it, click Forgot Password.
>Note: If you have a UC e-mail address, the system will send you a temporary password. If you don't have an e-mail address that the system recognizes, you may call the toll-free Customer Service number, (800) 888-8267, during business hours.
- Once you have logged in, you will arrive at the main page of At Your Service Online.
- Click Earnings Statement under the "Income & Taxes" heading, in the top right corner of your screen.
- You will now be on the Pay Date Selection screen.
- See the live links in the far right column, under the Notes heading.
- Click on any live link in the column to see your earnings statement for that pay date. Official earnings statements will be available each month, one day before the scheduled pay date.
Note: Earnings statements are in PDF (Portable Document File) format, viewable with Adobe brand software. Download free Adobe Reader software, if needed, to enable you to access your earnings statement(s).
- To print your earnings statement, click File in the list of commands at the top of your browser window, and select Print. If a printer is connected, your statement will print out.
- To end the session, click Log Off, in the top right corner of your screen.