How to Find Your Index
October 24, 2013 2:34:22 PM PDT
Follow the instructions below to find your department's indexes in IFIS (Integrated Financial Information System) by using FinancialLink.
Note: You must have a Single Sign-On account and authorization to use IFIS. See How to Get Access to UCSD Business Systems if you need to obtain authorization.
Find your indexes according to organization code.
- Go to the Reports screen in FinancialLink.
- Choose the Index List option under Chart of Accounts Reports.
- Enter your organization code in the organization field and submit.
Find your indexes according to various criteria, including your department prefix.
- Go to QueryLink.
- You have a choice of running 3 queries:
- Index query under "Chart of Account Queries"
- Indexes for a fund query under "Easy Queries"
- Active Indexes for an Organization query under "Easy Queries"
- For help on queries, click the "i" icon next to each query link.
To ask questions, request a service, or report an issue, contact us through BFSupport