Winter Break Service (Dec. 22, 2014 – Jan. 2, 2015)
No service for these routes:
- Cityshuttle (Arriba/Nobel)
- East/ Regents Shuttle
- Campus Loop Shuttle
- Mesa Housing Shuttle
- Scripps Institute of Oceanography Shuttle
Limited service for these routes on Dec. 22, 23, 29, and 30, 2014:
- To reduce passenger crowding at the Gilman Transit Center, the following stop changes will take effect Jan. 5, 2015:
- Southbound Hillcrest/ Campus shuttles will stop at Gilman Dr. near Mandeville Ln. (map) instead of the Gilman Transit Center.
- CityShuttles (Arriba/Nobel) will stop at the south side of Gilman Transit Center instead of the north side.
- Sanford Consortium shuttles will also stop at Gilman Dr. near Mandeville Ln. (map) after the Gilman Transit Center to facilitate convenient connections with the Hillcrest/ Campus Shuttle.
GPS live tracking
Watch your shuttle travel its route in real time. You can:
- Track one or more shuttle routes simultaneously at ucsdbus.com.
- Track shuttles using text messaging or any Web-enabled device: Visit ucsdbus.com and click Mobile. The service is free, but your carrier's standard fees may apply.
Route maps and schedules
View the combined campus shuttle route map (PDF).
Operate weekdays year-round (excluding university holidays):
- Coaster Shuttle runs between the Sorrento Valley Coaster Station and campus
- Hillcrest/ Campus travels between UC San Diego Medical Center in Hillcrest, Old Town Transit Center, and UC San Diego Medical Center in La Jolla
- Sanford Consortium runs between Torrey Pines Center South and UC San Diego Medical Center in La Jolla
Operate during academic quarters (with reduced or suspended service during academic breaks and summer sessions):
- Campus Loop travels clockwise and counterclockwise around campus
- Cityshuttle runs between campus and the Regents and Nobel areas
- East/ Regents runs between Lot P704 and Price Center
- Mesa Housing runs in a clockwise loop between campus and the Mesa Housing complex off Regents Road
- Scripps Institution of Oceanography runs in a counterclockwise loop between Peterson Hall and SIO
For students only:
- Holiday Airport Shuttle provides limited service between campus and San Diego International Airport during academic breaks
- Check ucsdbus.com for service alerts. Click “Alerts” and sign up to get notified automatically via text message.
- Follow ucsdshuttles on Twitter.
- Read notices posted on buses and at shuttle stops.