Check Parking and Commuter Alerts for updates and schedule changes during academic breaks.
GPS live tracking
Watch your shuttle travel its route in real time. You can:
- Track one or more shuttle routes simultaneously at ucsdbus.com.
- Track shuttles using text messaging or any Web-enabled device: Visit ucsdbus.com and click Mobile. The service is free, but your carrier's standard fees may apply.
Route maps and schedules
View the combined campus shuttle route map (PDF).
Operate year-round (excluding university holidays):
- Coaster Shuttle runs weekdays between the Sorrento Valley Coaster Station and campus
- Hillcrest/ Campus travels between UC San Diego Medical Center in Hillcrest, Old Town Transit Center, and Thornton Hosptial in La Jolla
- Sanford Consortium runs between Torrey Pines Center South and UCSD La Jolla Medical Center
Operate during academic quarters (with reduced or suspended service during academic breaks and summer sessions):
- Campus Loop travels clockwise and counterclockwise around campus
- Cityshuttle runs between campus and the Regents and Nobel areas
- East/ Regents runs between Lot P704 and Price Center
- Mesa Housing runs in a clockwise loop between campus and the Mesa Housing complex off Regents Road
- Scripps Institution of Oceanography runs in a counterclockwise loop between Peterson Hall and SIO
For students only:
- Holiday Airport Shuttle provides limited service between campus and San Diego International Airport during academic breaks
- Check ucsdbus.com for service alerts. Click “Alerts” and sign up to get notified automatically via text message.
- Follow ucsdshuttles on Twitter.
- Read notices posted on buses and at shuttle stops.
UC San Diego is a smoke- and tobacco-free campus.