The SIO Shuttle runs weekdays in a counterclockwise loop between points on campus and SIO, excluding university holidays, with reduced service during academic breaks and summer sessions.
On Monday, Sept. 29, the following route changes will take effect:
- Upper campus terminus will change from Peterson Hall to Mandeville Ln.
- These shuttle stops will be added:
- Mandeville Ln. at the entrance to the Mandeville Auditorium
- Gilman Drive and Osler Ln./Scholar’s South—to connect with Coaster East Shuttle
- Revelle Parking/Theater District outbound to SIO —to connect with Mesa Housing Shuttle
- La Jolla Shores Dr. and Inyaha Ln. —to connect with Coaster West Shuttle
- These stops will be discontinued:
- Peterson Hall
- North Torrey Pines Rd and Muir College Dr. (outbound to SIO)
- Pacific Hall Loop Shuttle stop (inbound to upper campus)
- Muir College Apts. Loop Shuttle stop (inbound to upper campus)
- See the new route map (PDF)