Please be advised that you park at UC San Diego at your own risk. The university is not responsible for any loss or damage to vehicles and property incurred in our parking facilities.
Follow the links below to learn more about your parking options.
Transportation Services offers a variety of permits to suit the needs of faculty, staff, students and visitors for both short- and long-term parking. If you are unsure which permit is best for you, consult the campus parking office, (858) 534-4223, or Hillcrest parking office, (619) 543-6524.
NOTE: To purchase a parking permit at the Gilman or Hillcrest parking office, you will need your vehicle information (make, model, and license plate number).
Buying a permit:
- Faculty and staff:
- Student permits
- Arrange Parking for Visitors and Guests
- Where to Buy a Parking Permit
Using your permit:
- Where and When Your Permit Is Valid
- How to Display Your Parking Permit
- Lots That Require an Access Sticker
- Lost or Stolen Permits
- Where and When to Park: Scroll to “Free parking”
- Parking with Disabled Person Placards or License Plates