Getting to MapLink
Go directly to MapLink.
- Places: Select and search for new map locations.
- Marked: Access locations you have already marked.
- Location drop-down: Select UCSD's main campus (and neighborhoods within), Scripps Institution of Oceanography, or Medical Center in Hillcrest.
- Browse by Category: Click the main categories to see markers for each sub category.
- Traffic: Select the traffic button to toggle traffic information on or off.
- Controls: Move the map view, zoom in/ out, or click and drag within the map.
- Bike Routes: Select this button to toggle bike route information on or off.
- Link to Map: Click this button to create a URL (link) to the marker you've selected.
- Pop-up windows show detailed information when you click a map marker.
- Reset the map to clear all selections and markers.
- Print a print-friendly version of the map.
- Send your comments or request map corrections to ACT's Maplink team.
- Switch between the default map view and satellite photo view.