News & events
Check Parking and Commuter Alerts for updates.
Bus Zone Stickers and Pilot Compass Cards
- The hexagonal gold stickers with 7/31/2014 expiration date must be replaced with new round blue and gold stickers, valid through 10/15/2014. Note: Secure stickers will become VOID if peeled, removed, or repositioned.
- With student approval of a transit fee referendum last May, a regional transit UPass will be implemented during Fall Quarter 2014.
- Faculty and Staff: The pilot MTS Compass Card for Bus Zone test program will be extended through summer 2014. Cards will update automatically; no office visit is required. (Cards valid during active employment status only.)
- Affiliates: Current affiliates who are not faculty or staff are eligible for a new Bus Zone sticker.
- Stickers and pilot Compass Cards are available at the campus parking office. Hillcrest employees may obtain a pilot Compass Card at the Bachman parking office. UC San Diego photo ID card required.
Gilman Transit Center Construction
Shuttle and bus stops are temporarily relocated this summer during construction of a new Transit Center on campus. Get details