How to Buy Postage Stamps Using Recharge
Last Updated: November 17, 2014 8:30:14 AM PST
Find out how to buy postage stamps using recharge.
- Be prepared to provide the following information:
- Your full name
- Department name
- Mail Code
- Phone number
- Index being recharged
- Quantity and denomination of the postage stamps you want
- Select one of these methods:
- Go to USPS Stamps (PDF) and fill out the order form. Mail the completed form to Mail Services at Mail Code 0047, or fax to (858) 534-6774.
- Phone Mail Services, (858) 534-1164, weekdays, 8 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Submit your form through BFSupport
- Category: Ship, Receive, Mail, Recycle
- Sub-Category: Stamp Sales and Postage
For more information, contact Fred Gomez
, (858) 534-1164.