The UCSD Postal Center will be open regular hours Monday, December 22nd and ½ day (closing at 1 pm) Tuesday, December 23, to reopen for regular hours on Monday January 5.
Private mailbox holders will be able to pick up packages at the Campus Services Complex Building A, between the hours of 9am and 1pm, December 29th, 30th, and January 2nd.
- Mail packages and letters to U.S. and international destinations.
- Ship packages or letters using UPS or FedEx.
- Rent private mail boxes. Boxes are available to anyone with a picture identification for a 6-month or 1-year rental period. Fees:
- Small box: $7/ month
- Large box: $10/ month
- Buy stamps and mailing supplies.
- Deposit stamped mail weighing less than 13 ounces in the collection box. The last pickup is at 3:45 p.m.
Note: Due to limited space, the UCSD Postal Center is not a pickup or drop-off point for intra-campus or department index mail (except for Postal Center box holders).
- Academic year: Weekdays, 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Summer: Weekdays, 8:30 a.m. – 3:45 p.m
- VISA or MasterCard
- Personal check, made payable to U.C. Regents and with proper identification (such as a valid driver's license)