The UCSD Postal Center is a retail convenience center operated by Mail Services and located at Price Center East on the 1st Floor (map).
- Mail packages and letters to U.S. and international destinations. International packages require computer generated customs form. Go to: https://cns.usps.com/cfo/ShippingInformationAction_input
- Ship packages or letters using UPS or FedEx.
- Rent private mail boxes. Boxes are available to anyone with two forms of identification for a 6-month or 1-year rental period.
- Small box: $7/ month
- Large box: $10/ month
- Key deposit: $25 (refundable with key return)
- Buy stamps and mailing supplies.
- Buy occassional and seasonal greeting cards.
- Deposit stamped mail weighing less than 13 ounces in the collection box. The last pickup is at 3:45 p.m.
Note: The UCSD Postal Center is not a pickup or drop-off point for intra-campus or department index mail.
- Summer: Monday - Friday, 10:00a.m. – 3:00p.m. (Note: Postal Center is closed for lunch from 11:15AM - 12:00PM)
- Academic Year: Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 3:30p.m. (Note: Postal Center is closed for lunch from 11:00 - 11:30)
Deadlines for mail to go out the same day:
- Express USPS: 2 p.m
- 1st class and Priority USPS: 3 p.m.
- FedEx or UPS: 3 p.m.
- Discover, VISA or MasterCard
- Personal check, made payable to U.C. Regents and with proper identification (such as a valid driver's license)