UCSD Postal Center (Price Center East)
November 20, 2013 7:45:54 AM PST
Read about the hours and services offered at the UCSD Postal Center in the Price Center.
The UCSD Postal Center is a retail operation located at Price Center East, Room 1502 (map).
- Mail packages and letters to U.S. and international destinations.
- Ship packages or letters using UPS or FedEx.
- Rent private mail boxes. Boxes are available to anyone with a picture identification for a 6-month or 1-year rental period. Fees:
- Small box: $7/ month
- Medium box: $10/ month
- Large box $15/month (dependent upon availability)
- Buy stamps and mailing supplies
- Deposit stamped mail weighing less than 13 ounces in the collection box. The last pickup is at 3:45 p.m.
Note: The UCSD Postal Center is not a pickup or drop-off point for intra-campus or department index mail (except for Postal Center box holders).
- Academic year: Weekdays, 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Summer: Weekdays, 9 a.m. – 3:30 p.m
- VISA or MasterCard credit or debit cards
- Personal check, made payable to U.C. Regents and with proper identification (such as a valid driver's license)
Note: This page has a friendly link that's easy to remember: http://blink.ucsd.edu/go/postoffice