The UCSD Postal Center is a retail convenience center operated by Mail Services and located at Price Center East on the 1st Floor (map).
In recognition of Cesar Chavez Day, the Postal Center is closing at 4pm, Thursday, March 26th and closed, Friday, March 27th.
- Mail packages and letters to U.S. and international destinations.
- Ship packages or letters using UPS or FedEx.
- Rent private mail boxes. Boxes are available to anyone with a picture identification for a 6-month or 1-year rental period. Fees:
- Small box: $7/ month
- Large box: $10/ month
- Buy stamps and mailing supplies.
- Buy occassional and seasonal greeting cards.
- Deposit stamped mail weighing less than 13 ounces in the collection box. The last pickup is at 3:45 p.m.
- Drop off used writing instruments as part of the "Writing Insturment Brigade"
Note: Due to limited space, the UCSD Postal Center is not a pickup or drop-off point for intra-campus or department index mail (except for Postal Center box holders).
- Monday through Wedneday and Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Thursdays, 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- VISA or MasterCard
- Personal check, made payable to U.C. Regents and with proper identification (such as a valid driver's license)