There are several ways to mail your package:
- Schedule a Messenger Service pickup.
- Call a commercial carrier (FedEx, UPS, or DHL) for pickup.
- Place package in a commercial carrier drop box.
- Take package to Mail Services or any one of the specific carrier’s storefront locations.
- Place it in your department's outgoing mail for Mail Services for pickup*.
*Packages must fit in outgoing mail bin. Large, bulky or multiple packages shipments cannot ordinarily be accommodated during regular outgoing mail pickup.
Note: The online Desktop Shipping process described above is the preferred shipping method. However, the following current alternatives are also available: