PrintConnection replaces all of Imprints’ previous online ordering systems. You can order almost any printing, binding, and duplication task, including large-format posters, signs, and banners, to your exact specifications through PrintConnection. You can also request a consultation with an Imprints expert, and get a proof before final printing.
PrintConnection services include:
- Exams (New)
- Customized stationery:
- Business cards
- Large-format printing:
- Addressing services:
- Mailing lists
- List cleansing and updating
- Label printing and affixing
- Envelope stuffing
Getting a PrintConnection account
If you’re a new user or you haven’t used your PrintConnection account since May 19, 2008, you must create a new account. (At this time, accounts are limited to UCSD faculty and staff. Students: Submit orders through faculty advisors or campus employers with PrintConnection accounts, or see below.)
Logging into PrintConnection
Once you have an account, log into PrintConnection, then select the type of print job you need and click “Begin.”
Submitting source files
Products such as standard UCSD letterhead and business cards ask you to choose from official logos and do not accept alternative source files. On print jobs that do accept source files, you will see “File Upload” at the top of the page. You can submit your source file in one of these ways:
- Digital files from your computer: Select the “Upload file” tab and click “Browse” to navigate to your folder.
- Previously used files: Choose from those listed in the “My Saved Files” box. If none are listed, you have no saved files.
- Digital media such as CDs or paper hard copies: Select the “Offline Material” tab and specify how you'll deliver the original to Imprints:
- Bring to any Imprints location
- Send via campus mail to Imprints, Mail Code 0031
- Call (858) 534-3020 for free pickup and delivery
Can't use PrintConnection?
Students and others who can’t use PrintConnection can complete a paper order form instead:
- Business cards: Pick up forms at any Imprints location, or call (858) 534-3020 to have a form faxed or mailed to you.
- All other orders: Download an order form (PDF), or call (858) 534-3020 to have a form faxed or mailed to you.
Attach your hard-copy original or digital file to your completed order form and submit to Imprints in one of these ways:
- Bring to any Imprints location.
- Send via campus mail to Imprints, Mail Code 0031.
- Call (858) 534-3020 for free pickup and delivery (not available to students).