If you need design assistance, contact Imprints Customer Service, (858) 534-3020. Imprints offers the following design and graphics services:
- Complete design service or consultation
- Art and photo scanning
- File preparation
Vivid photo inks produce bright, high-detail photographic quality images on the following substrates and may be used outdoors with limited weather and sun exposure:
- 50-pound bond is a heavyweight, bright white paper and an excellent choice for indoor posters and signs.
- Photo papers in either satin or gloss finish make photos pop. Recommended for interior use.
- Backlit film for photo-quality images, used in indoor or outdoor sealed boxes.
- Cotton canvas is an ideal choice for art reproduction.
- Polypropylene is an excellent and economical choice for one-time indoor or outdoor presentations. It cannot be mounted or laminated.
- Adhesive vinyl can be repositioned.
- Scrim vinyl is a waterproof material suitable for large, hanging banners for outdoor use.
- Tyvek is a durable medium that can be used indoors or outdoors. It stands up to repeated, prolonged use.
Water-based latex inks produce bright, durable, and flexible POP displays, soft signage, vehicle signage, and more. Create long-lasting outdoor signage (3 years unlaminated, 5 years laminated) on the following substrates:
- Heavy weight coated paper
- Satin and photo-realistic poster paper
- Matte polypropylene
- Reinforced banner (available in double-sided format by special order)
- Scrim banner
- Light and heavy weight textile display banner
- Satin canvas
- Available by special order (additional 5-7 day turnaround time; Imprints does not install):
- Adhesive gloss or matte vinyl
- Perforated adhesive window vinyl
- Backlit film
- Wall paper
- Vehicle wrap material
The maximum size for posters, banners, and signs is 60 inches by 129 inches.
Select the finishing option based on how you’ll use the document. For example:
- Laminating provides durability and protection from the elements. Cannot be used with polypropylene or Tyvek.
- Grommeting creates finished holes for hanging banners and signs. We include 4 grommets with each banner per your request.
- Mounting on foam core or gator board provides rigidity for standing displays and exhibits.
- Stitched and pocketed banner allows for hanging displays.
A retractable banner stand makes carrying and displaying a banner easy.
Imprints’ standard banner stand is 31.5 inches wide, and will hold banners up to 91 inches long. One can be purchased from Imprints for $133.76 or rented at the rates shown below.
If your banner is printed by Imprints at the same time when the stand is rented:
- The rental rate for the banner stand is $7.50 per day or $30 for 5 calendar days.
- Imprints will deliver your banner preloaded in the stand.
To rent a stand for a banner you provide:
- The rental rate for the banner stand is $15 per day or $50 for 5 calendar days
- Your banner will not be preloaded by Imprints.
Contact Imprints for additional sizes and rates.
or download an order form
(PDF) and submit to Imprints.