Printing and Duplication Services
Last Updated: May 13, 2016 10:38:18 AM PDT
Imprints provides printing and duplicating services, including binding, document and data conversion to digital format, image enhancement, microfiche and micrographic conversion, CD and DVD duplication, self-serve photofinishing, and more.
- Digital publishing: Imprints offers print and digital publications (browser-based viewing) and apps for all mobile devices using HTML5 technology
- 3D printing: Imprints coordinates 3D printing services with off-campus providers who can quickly produce prototypes for your creations.
- Customized products: Learn about buying business stationery, pre-inked stamps, and other personalized matter.
- Document and data imaging services: Put bulk paper documents into digital format for easy storage and retrieval.
- Digital photofinishing kiosks: You can scan, edit, print, or burn a CD of your images at self-serve kiosks.
- Image enhancement and conversion: Modify, enhance, and improve your hard-copy documents with image enhancement and conversion services from Imprints.
- Large-format printing: Imprints can produce high-quality color or black-and-white banners, signs, and displays from scanned materials or digital files.
- Microfiche and micrographic conversion: You can convert print documents to micrographic formats, including microfiche, microfilm, digital, or magnetic-optical.
- Micro reader-printers at the libraries: Use microformat reader-printers to view and print microfilm and microfiche at several campus libraries.
- Document binding: Imprints offers the following finishing methods: comb, velo, tape, spiral, wire-o, and perfect. Other finishing methods include folding, lamination, padding and tabs.
- Project coordination with outside printers: Imprints has established relationships with outside printers and provides full print coordination services, using preapproved professional print bureaus for offset printing projects.
- CD and DVD duplication: Imprints offers single-disc creation and multi-disc duplication for CDs and DVDs. Additional services include disc labels, jewel case inserts, and special packaging.