Your agreement with Imprints requires a key operator to report both the machine meter reading and a current inventory of supplies on a monthly basis.
A key operator is assigned to each Imprints machine. During the final week of every month, the key operator receives an email request for the machine meter reading and a link to a web form. For accurate billing, the key operator must report the meter reading by the due date indicated in the email.
The key operator reports the following information:
- Current meter reading(s)
- Black/white machines require the total impressions meter only.
- Color machines require three meters; total meter, color meter, and black/white meter.
- The Imprints supply inventory stored at the department, including:
- Standard paper (reams) — not required for color machines
- Legal-size paper (reams) — not required for color machines
- Extra toner (bottles or cartridges)
To get a meter reading, check the chart below.
Find your copier/multifunctional model in the left column, then look in the box on the right to find instructions on locating the meter.
|Machine model||How to obtain a meter reading|
|Di2010, Bizhub 200, Bizhub 350||
|Di1610, Di200, Di250, Di351||
|WC7525, WC7535, WC7545, WC7556, WC7830, WC7835, WC7845, WC7855||
If your multifunctional machine is networked and you know the machine’s IP address, you can log into the machine using your web browser to locate the “usage meters” without physically going to the machine.
If you don’t know the model of your machine, call the Imprints Help Desk, (858) 534-2377. Have the Imprints equipment number (on the front of the machine) ready, and a customer service representative will assist you.
Note: This page has a friendly link that's easy to remember: http://blink.ucsd.edu/go/copymeter