Imprints manages department copier and multifunctional machine placement, maintenance, repairs, and supplies. The links below can help you with your department equipment needs.
In the right place? For information on library copiers, see Copy Services at the Libraries.
Getting a department copier or multifunctional machine
- Black & White Equipmen agreements between Imprints and departments: Imprints and departments share responsibility for the operation and maintenance of Imprints copier equipment. Learn who's responsible for what.
- Color Equipment agreements between Imprints and departments: Imprints and departments share responsibility for the operation and maintenance of Imprints provided machines. Learn who's responsible for what.
- How to request a copier or multifunctional machine from Imprints: Learn how to request a new or replacement copier or multifunctional machine for your unit or department.
- Key operator training and copier manuals: Arrange for staff training and obtain copier manuals for your department equipment.
- Billing options for Imprints equipment: If you are responsible for arranging an agreement with Imprints to have a copier or multifunctional machine in your department, read the options below to select a billing method that works best for you.
- Imprints equipment rates: Find out about Imprints' pricing structure for all equipment placed in UCSD Departments.
- Report your machine meter reading: Find out how to read your Imprints equipment meter so you can report the monthly meter reading.
Supplies, maintenance, troubleshooting
- Order copy paper and supplies from Imprints: You can order paper and supplies as part of your department's black/white agreement with Imprints. You can order supplies, but not paper, as part of your department’s color agreement with Imprints.
- Request copier repairs: Learn what to do if your copier isn't working.
- Respond to copier/ card reader error codes: Learn about copier and card reader error codes and how to respond to them.
- Protect the security of documents printed, copied, faxed, or scanned on multifunctional devices (printer-copier-fax machines).