Business & Financial Services has two rooms in Torrey Pines Center South that you can reserve:
- BFS Conference Room 300A
- BFS Conference Room 430A
Conditions of Reservations
- If you are booking this meeting for someone else, forward the contact name and telephone number of the person actually holding the meeting as an alternate contact.
- Let us know of cancellations as soon as possible so we may accommodate others requiring a conference room.
- Reservation are made on a first come first served basis.
- Reservations are made as a courtesy to non-BFS entities and may be preempted by the Office of the Controller should an extraordinary circumstance arise.
- Retain your e-mail confirmation and bring it with you on the day of your meeting.
- Note also that a request for multiple possible dates can not be held as the conference room calendars are dynamic and can be booked by anyone in BFS at any time.
- All requests are only handled in writing.
- Return conference room to the same state it was in before you used it including:
- Moving chairs back to original condition
- Removing all trash
- If you change the set up of conference room 430A is must be returned to its original set up before you leave – we do not provide set up or A/V support.
- The conference table in 300a may not be disassembled under any circumstances. Anyone disassembling the table will be charged to have it properly reassembled.