Student Services Center
March 26, 2013 10:41:43 AM PDT
Learn about the purpose, location, and available services of the Student Services Center.
The 5-story, 76,000-square-foot Student Services Center at the corner of Rupertus Way and Myers Drive, just south of the Price Center expansion, across from the Chancellor's Complex (map).
The Student Services Center is a one-stop resource located in the heart of campus. With convenient access to several offices, students can complete a range of services by visiting only one location. The Center also serves as the gateway to UCSD, with over 40,000 visitors annually passing through. Students will continue to visit the Center as they make the transition from prospective, to admitted, to current UCSD student.
Booking a conference room
To book a conference room in the Student Services Center, go to http://reservations.ucsd.edu.
Note: Conference room requests must be received at least 24 hours prior to your event. Multipurpose room requests must be received at least 2 weeks before the event date.
Offices and public spaces located in the Student Services Center:
- Black Student Union (BSU)
- Central Cashier's Office
- Multipurpose room
- Triton Center
- Campus Tours
- Continuing Students
- Prospective Students
- Transfer Student Services
- Yogurt World
- Registrar's Office
- Crouton's: a fast, casual dining experience serving fresh salads, soups, and sandwiches
- Financial Aid Office
- Student Affairs Technology Services
- Student Business Services:
- Billing Services
- Campus ID Cards
- Loan Services
- Student Account Services
- Admissions and Relations with Schools
- Office of Graduate Studies (OGS)
- Office of Postdoctoral and Visiting Scholar Affairs (OPVSA)
- Academic Integrity Office
- Office of Student Conduct
- Sexual Assault & Violence Prevention Resource Center (SARC)
- Student Affairs Resource Administration Services
- Student Legal Services
- Student Research and Information
- Student Wellness