The 5-story, 76,000-square-foot Student Services Center at the corner of Rupertus Way and Myers Drive, just south of the Price Center expansion, across from the Chancellor's Complex (map).
The Student Services Center is a one-stop resource located in the heart of campus. With convenient access to several offices, students can complete a range of services by visiting only one location. The Center also serves as the gateway to UCSD, with over 40,000 visitors annually passing through. Students will visit the Center as they make the transition from prospective, to admitted, to current UCSD student.
Booking a conference room
To book a conference room in the Student Services Center, go to http://reservations.ucsd.edu.
Note: Conference room requests must be received at least 24 hours prior to your event. Multipurpose room requests must be received at least 2 weeks before the event date.
Offices and public spaces located in the Student Services Center:
- Central Cashier's Office
- Multipurpose room
- Raza Resource Centro
- Triton Center
- Campus tours
- Admissions advising for prospective students
- Yogurt World
- Registrar's Office
- Crouton's: a fast, casual dining experience serving fresh salads, soups, and sandwiches
- Financial Aid Office
- Student Affairs Technology Services (SATS)
- Student Business Services:
- Campus ID cards
- Loan services
- Student accounts
- University Events Office / ArtPower
- Admissions and Relations with Schools
- Graduate Division
- Office of Postdoctoral and Visiting Scholar Affairs (OPVSA)
- CARE @SARC: Campus Advocacy, Resources, and Education at the Sexual Assault Resource Center
- Chancellor's Associates Scholarship Program (CASP)
- Office of Student Conduct
- Student Legal Services
- Student Research and Information
- Undocumented Student Services
- VC Student Affairs Resource Management