OfficeMax Office Products
October 18, 2013 2:28:07 PM PDT
Learn about the UC contract with Office Max and how Marketplace provides these products.
UC San Diego utilizes the system-wide Contract with OfficeMax for office products. OfficeMax was selected as the primary vendor to provide office supplies through a competitive bid process. Departments are encouraged to place larger orders once a week to help eliminate frequent deliveries.
OfficeMax is available through Marketplace, UCSD's online buying site.
- Order office supplies directly from OfficeMax through Marketplace
- Use the Refill Finder tab on the OfficeMax Punchout to easily find the toner for your copier/ printer.
- Get live customer support through the Live Online Assistance on the OfficeMax Punchout.
- Average savings of 16% or more on office supplies with this UC preferred contract
- Hundreds of green and recycled products including OfficeMax brand toners (certified zero landfill products) at 30% savings
- Aspen 30% recycled paper at great prices (for use in copier and multifunction devices not supported by Imprints)
- Orders received by 5 p.m. are delivered to UCSD Receiving by 10 a.m. the next day
- Track orders using OfficeMax tracer request
- Return policy is 30 days from invoice date for office supplies, 14 days for furniture, and 15 days for technology products.
- Use the “UCSD Most Popular Office Supplies” Favorites list in Marketplace to shop UC San Diego’s most commonly purchased office products for greater ease and savings.
- This list includes “Eco-friendly (green) items” and most popular toners including High-Capacity toners
- To learn how to recycle your toner cartridges click here.
- To learn how to recycle your defunct writing instruments click here.
- Call OfficeMax Customer Service, (877) 226-6189 if
- You need help finding a product
- You want more information about a product (size, case, qty., etc)
- Your delivered order contained an error (wrong item, quantity, ect)
- You need to make a return
This systemwide contract is part of the Strategic Sourcing initiative.
To ask questions, request a service, or report an issue, contact us through BFSupport
or call us at (858) 534-9494.