- Books 24/7 are now integrated into the Skillsoft environment (no additional separate login required)
- The UC Core Competency Model has been mapped to various suggested resources available through SkillSoft (courses, videos, books and LIVE events)
- Featured topics are tied to some of our Learning Road Maps and will cycle through on a regular basis
- Interactive navigation links are located at the top of every Skillsoft page (see the FAQ document link below for further information)
- At-a-glance TO DO list link that displays all saved resources that have due date assignments (books, videos, live events).
- Enhanced ability to perform smart searches and detailed filter options to focus those search results
- Re-designed book, video and Live event viewers
- Enhanced Skillsoft community social networking features to allow sharing and evaluation of resources
- The Mac platform is truly supported
For more detailed information on the new look of Skillport, usage of the site, and help videos, use the Quick Links link on the Skillsoft What’s New home page as well as the extensive HELP link on the site.
These resources will also help you in navigating the new site and accessing the many enhanced features and resources:
- Getting Started Guide (PDF)
- Quick Reference Card (PDF)
- Skillsoft Catalog (web-based) *Please note that it does not contain the book resources
We will be continuing to add features to the portal (10 on 10 campaign, SkillSoft Community site, Learning Programs, Learning Road Maps resource mapping), so watch for these coming enhancements which will enrich your professional development experience at UCSD.