- NEW! Books24x7: tens of thousands of books and video topics now available!
Tip: Log in to Skillsoft, then click on Books24x7 in the top right corner of the page. See below for additional resources.
- Leadership Channel
- 50 Lessons
- IT and Desktop Videos
- Office Essentials
- Well-Being Essentials
- Skillport courses
- Project management
- High quality business-related courses
- Information technology software (such as the entire suite of Adobe and Microsoft products)
- Create training plans
- View progress on courses
- Search or browse catalog
- Search the content of thousands of books and videos
- Create personal folders
- Create bookmarks, add notes
- Share links to content
Skillsoft and Books24x7 are available to all faculty, staff and students. Faculty and staff members, use this link to access Skillsoft via Single Sign-On, or use the Personal Tools link on any Blink page. Students, see details for student users.
- To find courses in the Skillport, use the Catalog button on the left sidebar to browse available courses, or use the search box at the top of the page. The search function will search all resources, including the new Books24x7 books and videos.
- To find books or videos in Books24x7, use the search box at the top of the page, or browse by topics on the right sidebar.
- Before using Skillsoft, be sure to visit Skillsoft’s compatibility checker to verify that your browser is ready to work with the Skillsoft courses. Follow the instructions on the page. You can also receive an e-mail copy of the page to use for reference if you need help making the changes.
- Skillsoft requires a Java applet that is not standard with all browsers, so you may need to install it before you can use the system. In addition, all pop-up blockers must be disabled.
- Print a Skillsoft flier (PDF) and post it in a conference room, kitchen, lunchroom, or classroom to remind learners about this resource.
- Check out this printable Getting Started with Books24x7 (PDF) document for more details.
- In Books24x7, click on the @ Books24x7 tab, then click on the Take the Virtual Tour button to see a video about the many features available to you.