2016 program information
- Date: Friday, March 18, 2016
- Theme: Empowering Women, Empowering UC San Diego: Picture It!
- Keynote speaker: We were honored to have Toni G. Atkins, Speaker of the California State Assembly, deliver the keynote address for this year's conference.
- Breakout sessions: This year's session tracks covered career development, wellness, and activism.
- Watch online: Visit ucsdwomensconference.com to replay video recordings of the 2016 opening remarks, keynote speech, and a few breakout sessions. You can also follow the conference on Facebook and Twitter.
About the conference
The UC San Diego Women’s Conference brings together business professionals, healthcare providers, scientists and award-winning faculty to share ideas on motivating today’s working woman, offering tips on empowering one’s self, budgeting and finances, and staying fit, healthy and well-balanced.
The all-day conference is free for all UC San Diego faculty, post docs, staff, and students. It's a powerful event that features a noted keynote speaker, breakfast, a full roster of exhibitors catering to women, and breakout sessions that offer practical, relevant advice and tools to help you navigate through your personal and professional journey.