The Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action and Diversity Awards Program honors individuals and departments that show outstanding support for the UCSD Principles of Community.
The following 2014 Diversity Champions were honored at a ceremony on Feb. 24, 2015. Find out more about the awards and ceremony.
Vice Chancellor recipients:
- Professor Brian G. Keating - VIce Chancellor Academic Affairs
- Alumni and Community Engagement - Vice Chancellor Advancement
- Dr. Shaun Travers - Vice Chancellor Equity, Diversity & Inclusion
- Scott R. VandenBerg, M.D., Ph.D.- Vice Chancellor Health Sciences
- Jane L. Teranes - Vice Chancellor Marine Sciences
- Michael L. Norman - Vice Chancellor Research
- Deborah A. Centeno - Vice Chancellor Resource Management & Planning
- Gary Ratcliff, Ph.D. - Vice Chancellor Student Affairs
- Thomas Collins - UC San Diego Health System
- Mark Cunningham - Vice Chancellor/Chief Financial Officer
- Tamika A. Franklin
- Olivia A. Graeve
- Colin King
- Mark A, Lawson, P.h.D.
- Robert S. Pomeroy
- Adele Savage
- Hilda Graciela Uriarte
- Dr. Susan S. Yonezawa
Department/ unit recipients:
- CREATE STEM Succcess Initiative Team
- Student Worker Collective