The Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action and Diversity Awards Program honors individuals and departments that show outstanding support for the UCSD Principles of Community.
The following 2015 Diversity Champions will be honored at a ceremony on March 3, 2016. Find out more about the awards and ceremony.
Vice Chancellor recipients:
- Todd P. Coleman - Vice Chancellor Academic Affairs
- Jessie L. Brooks - Vice Chancellor Advancement
- BFS Strive Leadership Program - Vice Chancellor Chief Financial Officer
- Daphne V. Taylor-Garcia - Vice Chancellor Equity, Diversity, Inclusion
- Division of Medical Education - Health Sciences
- Dr. Stuart A. Sandin - Vice Chancellor Marine Sciences
- UCSD Community Stations - Vice Chancellor Research
- Manuel Nel Garcia - Vice Chancellor Resource Management & Planning
- Dr. David M. Artis - Vice Chancellor Student Affairs
- Dion Brown - UC San Diego Health System
- Joanna Boval
- Sara Clarke Kaplan
- Dayo F. Gore
- Nancy R, Graff, M.D.
- Tara Javidi
- Amrah Salomon J.
- Tara-Lynne Pixley
- Emily Roxworthy
- Center for Student Involvement
- UC San Diego Intercollegiate Athletics
- Monica Grimaldi
- Jennifer Maria Benavides