The UCSD Job Bulletin is updated daily.
The New Jobs category contains openings posted in the last 7 days.
- Review the UCSD Job Bulletin.
- Click a category, then job title for which you'd like to apply.
- Click Apply Here in the upper right corner of the job description page.
- First time users: Click Create a New Account.
- Returning users: Enter your user name and password.
- Enter all required profile/ application information. Click Continue Application.
- Upload or create a resume for the specific job you are applying for.
- At this point you also have the option to upload or create your cover letter.
- Click Continue Application once you have attached your resume.
- Remember your user name and Password to log in later.
For advice, assistance, or accommodations to help with the application:
- Visit the Campus Employment Office in Torrey Pines Center South, Suite 266 (map).
- Call the Campus Employment Office, (858) 534-6333.
After you submit your online profile/ application and resume, you can apply for jobs any time using the same information or by uploading new resumes for each specific job.